The 2013 Great American Beer Festival is over but the party continues as we celebrate all the winners!
Winner that you will be able to find in O&W’s market:
- Blue Point Brewing Company, Long Island NY, won a Bronze for Rastafa Rye in Category 10: Rye Beer.
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, Chico CA, won a Silver for Barrel Aged Narwhal in Category 23: Wood and Barrel Aged Strong Beer.
- Millercoors, Milwaukee WI, won a Silver for Miller High Life in Category 33: American-style Lager or Light Lager.
- Leinenkugel’s, Chippewa Falls WI, won a Silver for Creamy Dark in Category 39: American-style Dark Lager.
- Samuel Adams Brewing Company, Cincinnati Brewery OH, won a Gold for Sam Adams Double Bock in Category 42: German-style Dobblebock or Eisbock.
- Leinenkugel’s, Chippewa Falls WI, won a Gold for Canoe Paddler in Category 45: German-style Kolsch .